First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Where Has all the Time Gone?

My apology to my readers;

Time has become a luxury for me and I have found myself with not as much time to post as before.

I need to spend the time I do have actually earning a living and dedicating more time to finishing the books I am writing. I will post here from time to time as is permissible by my schedule.

Once I have my manuscripts completed and rewritten a few times, I will be ready for publishing and post some about them here and where you will find a copy or two.

Again, thank you for reading me.

A.R.Eatough

No comments:

Post a Comment